One-on-one coaching is best for you, if…
- You’re a woman who’s tired of playing small and living defeated.
- You’re committed and willing to put in the work during the entire 60 Day Challenge (actually, I recommend a life long commitment to yourself).
- You’re needing encouragement, accountability, and that extra push to tackle those deep limiting beliefs.
- You’re willing to take full responsibility for yourself. I’m here to mentor you, you’re the one who has to do the self-work.
- You need a safe space to explore, question, and challenge your faith and beliefs in God, yourself, and others.
Disclaimer: I’m not a licensed therapist and what I share are based on my own learnings and life experiences. This does not substitute nor replace professional psychotherapy, mental health counseling, or any other type of medical advice.