fbpx

Chai with Charity #1: A New Beginning

Screen shot 2014-12-09 at 6.33.15 PM

I’m starting something new. It’s something that’s so far from my comfort zone that I can’t touch the bottom anymore. I’m kicking with all my might to keep my head above the water, and I’m terrified that I’m going to sink, but if there’s anything I’ve learned in the past two years is

Don’t bury your life waiting for something better or perfect to come along.

So, here I am, starting something new, making myself even more vulnerable to the World Wide Web, and I’m terrified, but I’m not going to let a little terror stand in my way anymore. I’m using my voice, along with my words here, to speak the truth about who I am and who you are. I’m excited to announce a new video series called, “Chai with Charity”. I don’t claim to know everything, and I don’t want to be a guru. I just want to share my messy imperfect journey with you, so that you will find the courage to embrace your messy imperfect journey, too.

95bbc6c06a8510322f0a98b4841c59b9

{Image source}

Thanks for taking the time to listen and watch, and I look forward to our future together. Also, if you have any questions or topics that you’d like for me to share, please let me know. You can leave a comment here, on Youtube, or on FacebookInstagram and Twitter!

Hugs to you, wounded doves!

24 thoughts on “Chai with Charity #1: A New Beginning

1. Mary Jo McConnell says:

I love it, Charity! Thank you for being brave and not afraid to step out of the boat. I admire your courage in making this video (as it terrifies me at the thought of making such a video myself!) Looking forward to future ones! My own blog is severely outdated, but you have given me the idea that maybe it’s time to delve back into it again.

2. Jen says:

i love this. I love you. I love that top. I love your wall. I love it!! But mostly I love that you started this series. It’s tough to find ppl who are real and not living behind some facade. You’re doing great things dear.

3. Barbie says:

Exciting! As a relatively new reader of your blog, I am looking forward to this. I thought I would start a bi-weekly video series on my blog this coming year, but I am too afraid to put myself in front of the camera. Ha!

• Charity says:

Oh, I hope you do! I’m terrified of the camera too, but I’ve been toying with the idea for months, then, I just jumped with both feet. There’s no looking back now. lol

4. Life Breath Present says:

Wonderful job Charity! Great great job. I know this took tons of courage and strength for you to do. You did a great job and I want to see what’s next!! Maybe I’ll even find some courage to be more visible, too. 🙂

5. Lexi says:

Im not a mother yet but I can relate to your blog so much! I have so many of the same fears as you and your blog has been helping me feel not so alone and know there is hope!